Monday, June 28, 2010

Easier said than done,,,

it was such a relief to hear dis kind of news,,,
at first,,it was shocking,,!really,,!
who am i to deserve all dis?
how ya i managed to get dis after went through,somethin called hardships(stories that u won't listen)?
huh,,
i m not qualified enough!!
really!!
i m not as smart 
or as intelligent as you are,!!
i m not the bes!!
i m not WHAT THEY ALL DO HAVE!!
BUT,,
i am the lucky one!!
AM I???
MAYBE,,
because nobody i think
get such golden opportunities of mine!!

but listen all!!
my family depends on me now,,,
meaning,,,,they
HOPE TOO SEE ME TO BE THE SUCCESS ONE,,
and yes!!
IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE
but successs on what?
in my studies,future career or what,,?
BUT,,
dear my lovely ayah,,,,,
dear my beloved mak,,
you surely understand me aLOT,,rite????

DEAR ALLAH,,,,,
PLEASE,,
listen to my pray,,
listen to what i asked for,,
listen to what my heart says,,
listen to what i think of myself,,
AND
please,,,,
make me stronger than before,,,,
please,,,
please,,,
please,,,

because,,,
i already knew,,,,
IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE,,
p/s=
using broken english,,
using limited choice of english words,,
because of my limitations,,,
hehe,,,       



0 comments:

Post a Comment