Sunday, April 18, 2010

KMPh..~10 mei

Salam ... I dorh Fui .. lame x update blog nie y Tah Pape hua9 ... ha ...
ok2 back to the topic, my latest news is im accepted to KMPh .. .. I wa3 c2 x minx pon .. ey .. .. anything good matriculation toll je la ... hua9 ... same to my place even in belaja mane2 ork .. but not to deny, I am dismayed at some of God rase option is not there, but I sebaliknye in melaka, johor n n9 ... my heart desiring for KMM ... but im less fortunate to be chosen .. haha .. nevermind .. stay strong .. Juz ahaks ... my cousin to Kat plaque hua9 c2 ... ... ... xpe kl docks die arh ... I really want is the matrix g mg sangat2 ... .. Because I fear can not be raised plaque ne2 coral ... but many I talk to human nyer leyh ngan not bad result I y 2 .. (ecece, do not riak2 dayah oii) ... I will be 10 May 4 g registration. .. ok .. ends here .. ERM .. but kan .. plik arh pesal y membe close I can 5a xdapat ek? laen y membe I can 5a dew that .. uhh .. plik2 .. .. myb xpela .. xde ... jns maybe things can pass PDT kowt Appeal ...
It smpat buke xtaw not pass this blog entry SANE .. tape2 .. i will try my best ~ Ngee ..
haha ... below is KMPh logo .. uhuhu ... Juz some info ...
p / s = I Dwiyanto hua9 copy ..


Color LOGO AND
  • Atom: represents the core of life science. 3 sheet represents the source of knowledge - Teacher (Lecturer), Books and the Environment.
  • Book represents the height of the prestige of science
  • The lines that criss-KMPh alternately with the letter represents the product (students) KMPh  that can compete with the outside world
  • The three lines represent three courses in Pahang Matriculation College (Life, Physical, and Accounting)
Color DIKSRIPSI

  • oBlack: symbolizes the sustainability of individual identity in KMPh
  • oWhite: symbolizes the supremacy of community character KMPh
  • oGolden Yellow: represents the benefits of college matriculation Pahang
o        Maroon: The official colors KMPh

0 comments:

Post a Comment